software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Longest time (multiple attempts) you spent on a board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bbaass_TMH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Longest time (multiple attempts) you spent on a board Reply with quote

Since I've been trying to beat all difficulties and subdivision of the Half-Truncated Truncated Icosahredon, I have had to do many attempts to beat some of them.
Just now I beat it on Insane difficulty, subdivision 4.
I had been trying to do that for almost 2 months now, getting within a few mines left before I had to guess and guessed wrong.

Does anyone else ever spent weeks or months attempting to beat a single board?
robertw
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you only have a few mines left, here's a tip. You can solve the board by either uncovering all the safe tiles, OR by flagging all the mines. So at the end, rather than guessing which tile to reveal, try flagging the different possible combinations of mines until you get it.

Rob.
dbwoerner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you mean "expert"? I have been working on "insane" for awhile and finally broke through and beat your time! It appears that you beat my time on "expert" on the same day - how crazy is that! I was surprised that my number of records didn't go up when I submitted it B^)

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: