software3d.com Forum Index software3d.com
Software3D Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The race stayed fairly clean for a while

Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosserzhang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: The race stayed fairly clean for a while Reply with quote

The race stayed fairly clean for a while
With the ... specs of our cars, a pass should not be contemplated in Turn 11.
The consequences far outweigh the rewards and it simply isn't worth the risk."
Early on, it running shoes mens seemed to work.
Simona de Silvestro spun out to cause the first full-course caution on Lap 25 and Paul Tracy, in the first of five races for Dragon Racing, was penalized for avoidable contact shortly after.
The race stayed fairly clean for a while, but the collisionswomen running shoes started piling up as the drivers got closer to the checkers.
The worst of it came between Team Penske teammates, when Helio Castroneves plowed into the side of Will Power in Turn 1 on the final restart, taking both out.
Oriol Servia made a nifty 360 move to escape 7b1d8lz the carnage, but Power running shoesand Castroneves had damage and had to refire to get back out.
Power finished 10th and Castroneves was 12th, not to mention incredibly dejected for taking out his teammate.
"I'm really not sure what torunning shoes women say," he said. "I feel terrible for Will.
I wasn't even trying to pass, but we just made contact.
Will is my teammate and of coursenike air max 2009 womens you just can't take each other out.
It's just very unfortunate and I have to say I'm sorry to my team."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    software3d.com Forum Index -> MineSweeper3D Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: