Latest version: 2.8.1
Date: 5th September 2015
File size: 4568 K (4677713 bytes)
Written by Robert Webb
Copyright © 2003-2017
Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 & 10
Click here to download the free demo version, or the
latest full version for registered users.
If you like MineSweeper3D, please click here to
purchase it. You'll get a lot more boards to play on, and you can try to beat
the world records!
How is the demo version limited?
You can play the demo version to get a feel for the game, but it is limited in
the following ways:
- Only 4 out of 48 boards are available to
play on, although you may see what the others look like by selecting one of
them from the Board menu.
- Only the 2 simplest of the 4 subdivision levels are
available, although you may see what the others look like by selecting one of
them from the Subdivision menu.
- Best-times are not saved when you exit the program, and new world records
can not be submitted.
- Full version has more impressive effects when you complete a more
difficult board. Demo only has a few simple boards available so you won't be
able to see the best effects.
- Messages about the differences between the demo and full version appear at
the bottom of the screen in the demo version.
Another variation of minesweeper I like is Nonosweeper. Click here to read about