Robert Webb's Home Page
"I'd rather live slowly than die quickly"
Howdy, and welcome to yet another home page. Below are some random photos of
me, for your endless amusement.
Click here to contact me.
Here are a few of my projects:
- Jul 2008 - Present: Spatial / Redstick
Worked on Spatial's product Architect Odyssey, an architectural CAD
package for PCs. From April 2011 also worked on a mobile app called
Redstick for drawing floor plans.
- Apr 2005 - Jun 2008: Worked from home
Worked on my own projects, including the ones listed above.
- Sep 1996 - Apr 2005: Blaze International
(formerly Blaze Software)
Lead programmer on famous3D facial motion capture and animation
- Nov 1994 - Apr 1996: Wormald Technology
Worked on the F-111C flight simulator for the RAAF.
- Mar 1992 - Nov 1994: Advanced Computer Graphics Centre, RMIT
Research into collision detection and physics in 3D virtual
Some self-important words of attempted wisdom:
- Patience pays prosperity's price.
- 'Tis better to live slowly than die quickly.
- She who reads between the lines, writes the book herself.
- Is life really too short to care what people think, or too long not to?
- We can only stand on the shoulders of whichever giant happens to be under us.
- There are plenty more fish in the sea, but mostly it's just water.
- Dreams never die, but people may wake up.
- To see what's there, look around you;
To see what isn't, look within.
- Never mistake intuition for knowledge.
- The great self-deception: "I don't know how I know, I just know".
- Why doesn't the phrase "goes without saying" apply to itself?