Sound "Effects"

Tell us what you think of MineSweeper3D.
Jabe

Sound "Effects"

Post by Jabe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 am

Here, I'm not refering to the sound effects themselves, but the effect that the sounds have on you when you win or lose - For example: Every thing is so peaceful and quite as you're solving one of the boards, then when you least expect it - you hit a mine - EXPLOSION :shock:, I usually jump out of my skin every time :lol: .Sometimes I'll jump when I win before I'm expecting it when hearing the "Ooo Yea" sound. I usually laugh when I hear the "YOU da Man, or Woman" sound. So has anyone actually fell out of their chair when hitting a mine?, I haven't .. yet - but I'm sure sooner or later, it'll happen to someone :twisted:.
May the Fourth (dimension) be with you.

robertw
Site Admin

Post by robertw » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:37 am

The yawn always scares me, if I have sound on. It happens after a lengthy delay without opening a tile, so it happens when I've either forgotten about the game, or I'm concentrating on figuring out where to go next.

Rob.

Jabe

Post by Jabe » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 pm

You ought to really get us on the next upgrade, make it where it yawns during those still moments most of the time, but once in a while - you here a screaming "WWWAAAAKE UP!!!" :twisted:
May the Fourth (dimension) be with you.