OK yesterday I got all the parts organized. I cut them all on the CNC machine (here is the aftermath)
Here are the jigs I made to hold them on the table saw to get the bevels cut at the proper angles, and all the pieces laid out. The pentagon jig has one in it.
Here is a pic of the bottom part of the thing taped together
and here it is with all the pieces organized, more or less.
The triangles are the problem, they do not fit well. Back to the machine to try again, but the basic concept works.
I'll link in the models area too.
Here is a link to the photobucket album (thanks for that suggestion) if you want to look at larger piccies http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79 ... ecahedron/
The place to talk about Stella4D, Great Stella, and Small Stella. Feel free to ask questions about them here.