Page 1 of 1

Identify This?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:50 pm
by cwrawk
Does anybody know what this model is called please?

I am trying to make this model in this color configuration. When I try to color the model like the picture the way the face gets selected won't let me do it. ... rons_1.jpg

It's the one on the right.

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:27 am
by Ulrich
I'd call it a rhombic 180-hedron and I guess you'll have to do the colouring by hand using Ctrl+c.


Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 am
by robertw
I think we've answered this here: