Percent of Boards Completed

The place to discuss MineSweeper3D.
Alex Doskey

Percent of Boards Completed

Post by Alex Doskey » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:38 am

One of my goals that I set a while back was to complete every Board on every SubDivLevel on every Difficulty Level, if it had been completed by someone who had submitted their high scores. Some of the boards that have never been completed by anyone may be beyond the skill (or at least patience) of a human, but there are few left.

I have reached the above goal a few times (have to play catch-up sometimes when new boards are solved before I get them), and I have actually completed a few boards that I don't know if anyone else has done.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried filling in the whole table as well. If so, I would love to hear how far along you've made it.

robertw
Site Admin

Post by robertw » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:46 pm

One idea I've had is to add a hall-of-fame for MineSweeper3D, where users are ranked according to how many boards they have completed. You may come in at number one if I get around to it! :-)

Rob.

Skippums

Ditto

Post by Skippums » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:57 am

I started out by doing that, but people just keep beating my best times, so I find myself constantly sidetracked trying to keep myself in the top 5. I have taken up a new mission recently as well, to prevent others from introducing disorder to an otherwise orderly record list (look for the person throwing the column sizes into disarray).
-Jeff

Alex Doskey

Post by Alex Doskey » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:16 am

Note that I didn't say that I beat their best times, I just wanted to complete every board I could. Sometimes I am just happy if my best time is less than double the posted best time. :D

ajh4184

Post by ajh4184 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:59 am

I have had the same goal of beating all the boards. That said, the zeolite (insane, 8-sub) seems scary. Out of the 768 boards available I have completed 616 (80.2%) of them. I would be interested in how many boards some of you have completed.