More customization

Suggested new features for MineSweeper3D.
juhis

More customization

Post by juhis » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:35 pm

I'm here to request more customization.

1. There should be musics in the game. MIDI music is okay, because due of the small filesize.

2. Faces should be also customizable, in maximum of 48x48 pixels.

And there is all of the requests.

robertw
Site Admin

Post by robertw » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 am

1. Maybe someday. Any suggestions? I can't use copyright music, so that probably means classical. I've looked into that before though and found that although it's easy to find a MIDI file for the piece I want, it's usually impossible to contact the person who did the MIDI sequencing, meaning I can't ask permission to use their work.

"I Me Mine" by the Beatles would be good :lol:

2. You actually want to create your own icons for the faces? You mean the changing yellow face or the beginner/intermediate/advanced/insane faces? If you have any artistic skills, feel free to post some possibilities here and I'll consider using them instead. I don't think many people are going to want to design their own bitmaps, although I guess those who do could make their alternative sets available for others.

Rob.

juhis

Post by juhis » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 pm

robertw wrote:1. Maybe someday. Any suggestions? I can't use copyright music, so that probably means classical. I've looked into that before though and found that although it's easy to find a MIDI file for the piece I want, it's usually impossible to contact the person who did the MIDI sequencing, meaning I can't ask permission to use their work.

"I Me Mine" by the Beatles would be good :lol:

2. You actually want to create your own icons for the faces? You mean the changing yellow face or the beginner/intermediate/advanced/insane faces? If you have any artistic skills, feel free to post some possibilities here and I'll consider using them instead. I don't think many people are going to want to design their own bitmaps, although I guess those who do could make their alternative sets available for others.

Rob.
Asking for that second section, I want the feature where player can change faces to another.